AND HELLO TO YOU PRETTY

I've just been put onto Hello Pretty's online shop, it's a beautifully laid out online shop stocking some really beautiful local products. 

I came across the hand made by me collection and have fallen in love.
Look at these beautiful napkins!
Ah, the beauty! These would make a lovely gift...to myself!


Savior Brand Co. hand make beguiling leather goods. My favourites are the iPad cover, laptop cover and luxury tote. I love their by line too " 100% handcrafted on the east coast of ZAR "

Loving this coat rack from Made by Seb, witha  name like "hanging Tree" how can you not want this little guy?
Bow Peep creates a beautiful array of accessories, including tote bags, bow ties, notebooks etc.

These wooden facet rings from Dor & Kie are a steal at R160 and I'd probably wear three on one hand!


I've recently added some of my wares onto the site, keep a look out as I add more. Visit Hello Pretty.

Comments

Popular Posts