YOUTH RADIO AWARDS DONATIONS

"On June 16th, 2013 the Children’s Radio Foundation will host the first annual Youth Radio Awards in Cape Town. The awards are aimed at recognising the effort, passion and determination of young reporters at community radio stations across South Africa, who use the medium of radio to get their communities discussing important issues. "

The Children's Radio Foundation is looking for our help to raise the remaining funds needed to carry out the awards. I feel that this event is really important to recognise the talent and communication of our youths. 

To do my part, I've dedicated to contribute 50% of all my A3 print sales between today and the 30th of May. 
If you'd like to just donate to the foundation, visit the GivenGain site here.

Take a look at my prints in more detail here.
Order each print by stating the number on the image to hello@laurenfowler.co.za
Each print is unframed and excludes postage prices.



Comments

Popular Posts